“It is thus with farming, if you do one thing late, you will be late in all your work.” – Cato the Elder
Every step in the product cycle and the timing of each of those steps is critical to a successful harvest. What happens upstream travels downstream. Planning for drying season should not be a footnote. This harvest season we are focused on supporting successful product cycles for our extended family by strategically planning for drying season. That means we’re reaching out early so that proactive decisions win the day for our collective efforts to bring the best quality hemp to market.
KEYS TO SUCCESS
- Enjoy CHTC’s turn-key-drying solution – You drop it off. We dry it. You pick it up. It’s as easy as that.
- Experience the confidence of a transparent, tracked, and reported process.
- Leverage our expert drying solutions for smokable flower, machine or hand harvested biomass.
- Utilize one of CHTC’s two facilities conveniently located in the heart of the Willamette Valley for your business needs.
- Enjoy the confidence of knowing that your product is in experienced hands.
- Take advantage of CHTC’s economically priced services especially suited for a competitive marketplace.
- We’re here to grow with you from start to finish.