Reports To: Production Supervisor
Min. Required Hours Weekly: 36-48
Required Travel: Minimal
Location: Molalla, OR
Schedule: 8AM – 6PM Day Shift (M-Th) or 7AM-7PM (Fr-Sun) 6PM-4AM Night (M-Th) Potential
Hourly Rate: $18.00
CHTC, INC is hiring production crew members to operate at our hemp drying equipment at our Molalla, Oregon, facility. The successful candidates will have experience working effectively with small, dynamic teams, be an effective communicator, and be able at operating forklifts and/or other heavy equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with team to manage drying processes to include receiving wet biomass, processing, storage and shipment of dried biomass.
- Routine cleaning of drying equipment and warehouse areas.
- Use equipment to move wet and dry biomass and work in process inventory.
- Operate other equipment as needed.
- Label biomass with appropriate designations.
- Collaborate with supervisor and other operators to complete tasks as required.
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE) in the yard at all times including safety vests, glasses, gloves and necessary PPE in the drying area..
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- 1+ year experience working in agricultural processing and cannabis extraction preferred.
- High energy and a proven strong work ethic.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and document work as well as do mental arithmetic.
- Capable of multi-tasking and thinking on one’s feet.
- Ability to engage in physically demanding work outdoors for 12+ hour shifts.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and repeatedly carry loads of material weighing 50+ pounds.