Reports To: CEO
Direct Reports: 0
Min. Required Hours Weekly: 40
Required Travel: Minimal
Location: Corvallis, OR
Schedule: 8AM – 5PM Mon-Fri
Date Posted: 8/26/2019
Date Closed: Until filled
Our company is searching for an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant will work directly with C-level executives and will be responsible for performing several administrative duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with competitive compensation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries
- Arrange corporate events to take place outside of the workplace, such as golf tournaments, fund-raising events and staff appreciation events
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele
Qualifications & Skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred).
- At least 5 years related experience as an Executive Assistant to an executive level position.
- Must have excellent, interpersonal, organizational, and administrative skills.
- Must have excellent English/grammatical skills
- Strong reporting skills, supply management, scheduling, time Management, presentation and travel logistics,
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and function well under pressure.
- Proven ability to understand and tolerate ambiguity, uncertainty, and change.
- Ability to pay attention to detail and to work under the pressure of deadlines.
- Advanced computer literacy skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Publisher.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Office management experience a plus